Sunday, July 5, 2009

23 wk belly

We're steadily growing! I'm around 15 pounds weight gain now but still getting my 2 or more miles in everyday on the treadmill and watching (for the most part) what I'm eating. Nick and I still can't decide on a name but as soon as we do I'll let everyone know! We're going to his mom's this weekend because he has a continuing education class near by and She and I are going shopping for a crib! I'm so excited!!! She's still on my bladder and doesn't seem to be getting off of it any time soon. She was kicking so much the other day that I thought I was going to be sick! It's still hard to feel her from the outside but I have a few times. She's so low that her kicks are kicking straight down and not out so it's making it hard for anyone else to feel her move.

No comments:

Post a Comment