Tuesday, July 28, 2009

26 week belly


As you can see we're steady growing! She's started kicking so hard I think her foot might come through my stomach. I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and will have my glucose test that morning before my appt with Dr. Harper. We all know what happened last time I had to have blood drawn, so hopefully I can be a big girl and not faint!!! It's my sister's 30th birthday that day so my present to her is making her go with me and NOT take any pictures this time! Speaking of birthday's, Nick's is Friday and he'll be 30 too! My baby's growing up! I started getting that dark line down my belly a week or so ago and it's not too pretty. No stretch marks yet but i've still got 13 more weeks to go! My wonderful mother-in-law and her good friend Debbie Long bought Madalyn's bed and it'll be in tomorrow. I can't wait!!! As soon as we get it put together I'm going to post pictures of it.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! What bedding did you decide on? Can't wait to see what you pick. Love you!

    ReplyDelete