Sunday, March 1, 2009

Announcement!!!

Well Nick and I have recently discovered our family is expanding! We're having a baby!!! I know it's unbelievable to pretty much everyone, but it's true. Baby Howard will be here some time in late October or early November. My friend Jana inspired me to create this blogspot to keep everyone informed of how we're doing. I go March 10th for my first doctor's appointment. The only thing I'm scared about is the ultrasound. I just want to see ONE baby and I'll be great, oh and the gallon on blood I have to give. LOL All of you who know me know blood makes me faint! Guess this is my chance to get over that one. Nick is so excited about the baby and that makes me even more excited! It's scary to think we have a baby on the way but so sweet at the same time. I've already started looking at baby bedding and everything else. That would be the OCD coming out in me. I always think I have to have everything in order asap. I bet baby Howard puts a little kink in that one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment