Wednesday, March 4, 2009

blogging and blabbing

Ok, so I think I might have this down thanks to a few calls to Jana. LOL So I have less than a week until my first doctor's appointment. Kellie and I went to wal-mart the other day and she couldn't stand it, she bought some stuff for the baby already! It's just necessities where the sex doesn't matter. So yesterday was my first full day back to work since Angela's had the flu and it was good. I was worried I would be so tired but I did just fine! I'm so excited about tomorrow because Jamie, Jana's sister, is having her baby!!! I have to work but will be at that hospital ASAP after work! Back to me...I've been having lots of back pain everyday and some cramping but I'm kind of glad because at least I know I'm still pregnant! I'm sure all of you know me well enough to know that I'll have every ache and pain known to pregnant ladies! I'm looking forward to each and every pain I get! I'm going to try to update my blog as often as I can so y'all can keep up with all of this with me. Hope everyone has a great day and if you're lucky I MIGHT post a picture of my belly before it starts to grow! Remember, I said MIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment